Monday, February 21, 2011

Presidential Images for Presidents' Day

In honor of Presidents' Day, I thought I would share some presidential images I've taken over the years.  Please click on the images to enlarge.

Lincoln Memorial, Washington, DC.  Sculptor: Daniel Chester French

Abraham Lincoln Life Mask.  Sculptor: Leonard Volk, c. 1860.  Woodrow Wilson House museum, Washington, DC. 

Woodrow Wilson Bust.  Sculptor: Jo Davidson.  Woodrow Wilson House museum,     Washington, DC. 

(official White House photo)

Me at the White House with President Clinton when I finished my tour with Marine Presidential Helicopter Squadron HMX-1.

Todd A. Smith is a Washington, DC architectural photographer with offices in Alexandria, VA and Spring Lake, NJ.  Please visit http://www.tasphoto.com/ to see more of Todd's work.

No comments: